Year 4E 2023 - 2024
Look below to see some of the things we will be covering in different subjects this year. You can view the full curriculum on the curriculum page.
- English Texts: The Minpins, Greek Myths, The Iron Man, The Firework Makers Daughter, Clever Polly and the Stupid Wolf
- Science: Living Things, The Digestive System and Teeth, States of Matter, Electricity, Sound
- History: Ancient Greece, The Romans
- Geography: Brazil and Rainforest, Earthquakes and Volcanoes, Maps and Globes
- Art: William Grill artist study, Landscapes, Still Life painting, Clay Portraits
- Design and Technology: Making a building with Greek and Roman features, Moving Toys (CAMS), Making a fabric pouch
- Religious Education: Christianity, Judiasm, Islam
- French with Madame Miller (Tuesday)
- Music with Mrs Biggs (Wednesday)
- PE (Monday and Thursday)
Things to remember...
P.E is on a Monday and a Thursday. Children will need to bring their P.E kits and trainers into school on these days.
Remember to bring a water bottle to school with you each day.
Reading - Please read as often as possible. If you can't read every night, read at least 4 times per week.
Times Tables - Please go on Times Table Rockstars and Hit the Button as often as possible to practise your times table facts. Look out for the battles which will be set by your class teacher. We will also send home a maths worksheet each week as part of your childs homework. This will be on the fluency facts we have gone over that week.
Let's all have a year to be proud of!
Year 4E: School News items
Year 4E: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Year 4E: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display
Year 4E: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display