At Middlewich Primary School, our school colour is red. Children are not required to wear branded school uniform. If you do wish to purchase branded uniform, more information about our local retailer is listed below.
All children must come into school wearing the school uniform listed below:
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan
- Red or white polo shirt
- Grey or black trousers; pinifore dress or skirt
- Red & white gingham dress or grey shorts (summer wear)
- Black shoes
- A branded school fleece (These are to be worn outside on the playground. Fleeces are not to be worn as uniform in the classroom)
PE kits are essential for PE lessons. Please provide their P.E uniform in a fabric drawstring bag in order to limit the items in the cloakrooms.
- Red T-shirt
- Navy blue shorts, leggings or tracksuit bottoms
- Black pumps (slip on or velcro type) for key stage 1 pupils
- Trainers for older pupils
Jewellery is not part of the uniform. However, stud earrings are allowed. Earrings can be a safety hazard if worn for PE and games. Therefore, children wearing stud earrings will be asked to take them out for their PE lesson or cover them with a plaster. Longer hair must also be tied back in a bobble for P.E lessons.
Branded uniform such as school fleeces, P.E t-shirts and book bags can be purchased from Clever Cloggs, Wheelock Street, Middlewich.
Every half-term, we also sell pre-loved uniform at a discounted price for parents to purchase. Details about these sales will be sent out to parents by letter and/or email.