EYFS Remote Learning
If your child has a positive COVID test or is isolating due to COVID, they can access remote learning throughout the day. Please contact the office and you will be sent a zoom link via email. This will enable your child to join in as far as possible with the learning at school. Your child is not expected to complete remote learning if they are feeling unwell due to COVID symptoms.
Whilst on zoom your child will need to follow the rules below:
- Be polite, respectful and considerate at all times.
- Treat it like a normal lesson by listening carefully to the teacher and what others say.
- Wait patiently for your teacher to unmute you.
- Do not try and distract other children in the session (e.g. by pulling a silly face, changing your background or showing things other than yourself and your work).
- Do not record or capture anything on the screen.
- Do not leave the session unless you absolutely have to.
- Try your best with your work.
Click below to see your weekly timetable and play to learn activities. These will be updated weekly.
Please send photos of the work your child has completed to email@example.com at the end of each day.
If you have any questions or need further support, please contact the school office.