Year 4E 2022 - 2023
Look below to see some of the things we will be covering in different subjects this year. You can view the full curriculum on the curriculum page.
- English Texts: The Minpins, Greek Myths, Podkin One Ear, The Firework Makers Daughter, The Great Kapok Tree
- Science: Living Things, The Digestive System and Teeth, States of Matter, Electricity, Sound
- History:Ancient Greece, The Romans
- Geography:, Brazil and Rainforest, Earthquakes and Volcanoes, Maps and Globes
- Art: William Grill artist study, Landscapes, Still Life painting, Clay Portriats
- Design and Technology: Making a building with Greek and Roman features, Moving Toys (CAMS), Making a fabric pouch, Savoury Biscuits
- Religious Education: Christianity, Judiasm, Islam
- French with Madame Miller (Tuesday)
- Music with Mrs Biggs (Wednesday)
- PE (Tuesday and Friday)
Things to remember...
P.E is on a Monday and a Thursday. Children will need to bring their P.E kits and trainers into school on these days.
Remember to bring a named water bottle to school with you each day.
Children will need to bring their recorder to school every Wednesday. Follow the link below to view the lesson.
Reading - Please read as often as possible. If you can't read every night, read at least 4 times per week.
Times Tables - Please go on Times Table Rockstars and Hit the Button as often as possible to practise your times table facts. Look out for the battles which will be set by your class teacher.
Purple Mash - Some of your homework will be set on Purple Mash. Your class teacher will show you how to access this.
- Look at the songs that we are working on for our summer performance. Here is a useful link: https://sway.office.com/DOr00PSWGEvJfFaO?ref=Link
Let's all have a year to be proud of!
Information regarding Home Learning can be found on the Remote Learning tab.
Files to Download
Year 4E: School News items
Year 4E: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Year 4E: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display
Year 4E: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display